Friday, January 23, 2009

Been a few days

Sorry all, it has been a few days since I've written, but rest assured I have continued to run...plenty. Let me start with a little tidbit of info. I signed up to run the Rite Aid Marathon in May on Wednesday! Its official, I'm running it, my first marathon. So I've got some training to do.

Tuesday was not too bad of a run, as I expected from the drive the day before. Wednesday I took pretty easy on the run, only went 5K, but I lifted more than normal. Yesterday I ran 5 miles, pretty happy about the run. Today, whew. Decided to make it a little longer, so I ran for an hour. Went 7.5 miles. I really liked the run, I felt great! I feel like I could have gone 2 hours, which amazes me as I ran pretty hard yesterday. But I have to be careful not to over do it and get burned out from running too much. So I think this weekend will be a little easier.

I'm really having a mind blank on what to randomly yammer about. Just woke up from a little nap and I am out of it. More tomorrow. How about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment