Sunday, March 22, 2009

Snoring Fuzzball

So, you guessed it, I'm here in Bloomington.  Kim and I are layin around after a great concert last night, and Diesel is snoring up a storm.  Its hilarious how loud a little 11 pound ball of fuzz can snore!

Yesterday was my standard long day.  I was to run 15, and I definitely had my head in it.  I was ready for every last mile of it... Just not the hills.  I wanted to extend my 14 mile run from last my favorite run, so I could end it at Kim's office.  Then she could adjust me and make me not hurt anymore, AND drive me the rest of the way home.  One thing I always fail to consider when I'm mapping a run here in B-town.  Hills, hills, and hills.  I Extended the beginning of the run to loop out to the outskirts of town, and got ruined by the rolling mounds the entire way.  I had a hard time getting up the gusto to finish my run as strong as I would have liked.  I went 11 miles, and it took me a whopping 88 minutes.  Which would have been ok with me if I went farther.  But, all things considered, I loved it.  Then the end of the run worked out just as I had planned.  The perfect chiropractor, the perfect adjustment, and the best ride home ever! Haha.  By the way, yesterday was 111 days.

Now I know my mind is completely gone.  I'm signing up for the Chicago Marathon... In October.  At least, I'll have a good 2-3 months of recovery before I start training again.  I LOVE IT.

Thats all for now.  Im gonna cram in a little recovery run then go to Oliver for some wine.  Be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment